Thursday, September 13, 2012

~ Entering the Temple For the First Time ~


On August 19, 2012 I had an appointment with the stake president and I received my temple recommend! Following that week on Friday, August 24, 2012 I attended the Salt Lake City Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah to enter the temple for the first time. How was my experience? Please don't ask me that question! ha ha. Well, to tell you the short story, I was so nervous that day, therefore due to my own nervousness; I made myself really uncomfortable and a nervous-wreck. I'm sure that this has happened to everyone at their first time attending, its a whole new experience, you got to be ready and spiritually prepared! The next day I attended the Jordan River Temple in South Jordan, Utah, I had the best day! I felt really stupid that I was so nervous my first day ha ha. Oh well, I am sure everyone goes through this. Going to the temple is the best thing ever! My advice to those that haven't been to the temple: "Make it your goal to get prepared and go to the temple!" It's the most wonderful and beautiful thing here on earth, like literally where Heaven and Earth meets! Having the privilege to attend the temple does bless you tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment